Discover special wine regions and grape varieties from all over Greece
€45.00 per person
About the Experience
- A selection of 6 wines. 2 whites (sparkling or still), a rose, 2 reds and a desert wine from the most well known Greek grape varieties and from rare indigenous varieties as well.
- Explore the unique Greek terroir tasting wines of an ancient new world.
- White wines can be produced from Malagouzia, Moscat of Limnos, Savatiano or Robola grapes according to the preferences of the guests.
- The rose wines can be of Moschofilero, Xinomavro, Moschomavro etc.
- Red wines aged in oak barrels or fresh from varieties like Xinomavro, Agiorgitiko, Limniona, Avgoustiatis etc or international varieties.
- The selection can change following the preferences of the customers (more whites or more reds)
Explore the unique Greek terroir.
Taste the wines of an ancient new world. An unforgetable experience in the very center of Athens.
A map of Greece
Greek wine history explained by the wine journalist and author Eleni Kefalopoulou
Plateau of cheese, charcuterie (cold cuts), olive paste and breadsticks. Products of small Greek quality farms selected to pair with the wines served.
Wine with Eleni
Blind tasting, Private tasting, A variety, a region or a terroir
|Grape Varieties Tasted||
Agiorgitiko, Assyrtiko, Malagousia, Moschofilero, Muscat of Lemnos, Various Greek Varieties, Xinomavro
|Wine Types Tasted||