50 GGW Winner’s Case Tasting
from €45.00 per person
About the Experience
Athens! A city full of history and ancient culture combined with modern and traditional vibes!
If you are keen to discover the Modern Greek vineyard, we provide a unique wine tasting experience.
Nikitas Prassas, a young passionate winelover, certificated Oenologist by the School of Science for the wine, and Certified Sommelier by Association de la Sommellerie Internationale, created this wine tasting experience with lots of love and passion for the wine. This tasting gives you the opportunity to taste 6 of the 50 best greek wines!
We provide you with six glasses of wine in total, 75ml each:
- Xinomavro 2020 – Oenops Wines
- Pitys Ritinitis 2021 – Troupis Winery
- Pyritis 2019, Santorini – Artemis Karamolegos Winery
- Santameriana Skin Contact 2021 – Sant’Or
- Terracotta 2020 – Ktima Zafeiraki
- Thrapsathiri 2020 – Amargiotakis Winey
It’s also includes cheese pairing of 50g each:
- Kefalotyri from goat milk
- Pecorino from Amfilochia
- Graviera of Crete
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- We provide brochures with all the information needed, maps of the country, and we are open to help you and answer any questions you might have.
Two hours plan
- Wine tasting of six greek wines paired with greek cheeses
We provide six wine glasses of 75ml with maps of Greek wine regions, informative video and all information needed. It is paired with Greek cheeses.
You can have access to more wine tastings, or wine served by the glass. You may order one of our many wine bottles, in-store before you leave or you could order all our available wines online which can be shipped worldwide.
Cinque Wine Bar
Wine & Deli Bar
|Min number of People required||
|Max number of People allowed||
|Grape Varieties Tasted||
Assyrtiko, Limniona, Santameriana, Thrapsathiri, Xinomavro
English, French, Greek