Haritatos Vineyards Essence
€30.00 per person
About the Experience
A tour, with the winemakers, around the historic farmhouse, built in 1863, where the visitor can see the traditional Kefalonian architecture of that time. A visit to the privately owned family chapel, through our fruit orchards and olive groves. Then we take a stroll around the vineyard, where three indigenous P.G.I. and P.D.O. varieties are cultivated, using sustainable techniques in our effort to minimise our enviromental impact. Then we return to the farmhouse for our winetasting.
We will be tasting 5 labels, with accompaniments of local cheese plateau, our olive oil and bread.
- Haritatos Vineyard Rose P.G.I.
- Mademoiselle Haritatou P.G.I.
- Madame Haritatou P.G.I.
- Hariton P.G.I.
- Typaldo P.G.I.
- Traditional 1863 famhouse
- Obscure varieties wine tasting
- Get reacquainted with familiar varieties differently vinified
- Get to know Kefalonian Terroir
- Information on the varieties cultivated and vinified by the Estate
What is included
- Tour of the Estate
- Tasting of indigenous varieties
What is not included
- Trasport to and from the Estate
Winery Tour & Tasting
|Min number of People required||
|Max number of People allowed||
|Grape Varieties Tasted||
Mavrodaphne of Kefalonia, Muscat, Vostilidi
|Wine Types Tasted||